Monday, May 18, 2009

Exhausted!!!!

So last week was a pretty good week, but I have to tell you Saturday was the day it hit home. After a 2 hour and 15 minute run which was the worst run of my life I totally crashed. It was a long week of training which I find myself not focusing on as much, and I finally let some time go at the club...I just don't have time for it anymore and I need to be in church working on my ministry pursuit and spending time with my family. I plan on trying to be a recreational Triathlete because I don't foresee going pro due to a job and family. But it was also a mission only to please myself and others. I'm really just determined to do it all for the Glory of God!! I hope that makes since but if no that's cool. The big newz is that we had a youngster decide to accept Christ Sunday morning in Upstreet, a first time attendee!! So thanks to God we must be doing something right down there!!! Well gotta run, just wanted to give a quick update!! Peace and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment