Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Day

So it's been a while and I thought I should update ...my one follower ....of course I'm not sure he still follows. Well 2 weeks of races out of the way!! I races the Regional Championships 2 weeks ago then a half marathon this past Saturday. I was very pleased with both events. Thanks to some of my new family members for showing up in King's Mountain to show support! I am really working hard on my goal in the ministry right now, other than family it's the most important thing I have going on and will hopefully continue that way until the sky rolls back. I am a little worried (yeah I know, worry is not cool) that I am maybe driving people crazy with this or getting on their nerves by taking it so seriously. I hope not , it's just very important to me. So my Ordination Service will be July 26th so if you can attend that would be great. My next race will be June 27th in Boone, 100 miles of brutal climbing in Blood, Sweat and Gears! Well that's all for now!! Later!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Im still following. Stop worrying....about all of it.

    ReplyDelete