Monday, October 19, 2009

God? Are you sure that I am your man?


As I sit here and listen to Pastor Cliff bring the message, I can't help but know that God has called me to be a minister, for the first time in my life I am so in love with Jesus..... it's unexplainable!! My motivation that used to be athletics has fizzled and I am consumed by the Lord moving throughout my life at home and in the ministry. Ater visiting NorthPoint and feeling the presence of God in that community, I simply ask myself God? Are you sure I am your man? Like Gideon I have hidden in a cave for years, tied down to bondages that consumed my mind and body. But He was there the whole time as He new it all before it ever happened. I only wish all of this was easy to explain as I know that often times people have a void in their life that needs filling and there is God...Cliffs message only made it more clear to me that no matter how many tattoos or piercings that I am God's man and I have a story that can change peoples hearts for Christ, because it is His story! Honestly, I have spent more time on being the spiritual leader of my household and the husband that I never was, putting many of the extra activities behind me. Upstreet is a top priority as I am leading an awesome group of 2nd graders to be the Church or the Body of Christ. Life is grand and I am waiting for God to make that move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment